Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Women's Soccer


So I recently went out to the Bear Brew to celebrate Laura Martel's 21st birthday. I was really intrigued by the teams chemistry. The entire woman's soccer team as well as a few members of the hockey and basketball team were there making sure she had the best time. I managed to talk to a few of the players and asked them about their team. They all told me that they all get a long great and they never have problems together. I was really surprised about this, usually individuals coming from different backgrounds will clash and problems will arise. Fortunately the girls were telling me how their coaches made sure the girls got chances to bond before they began the season. I talked to sophomore Hannah Breton and she told me all about the team bonding events their coaches put on for them. She explained to me how the bonding has really payed off in the long run. Because the team is so close they do better on the field and win more games. This is currently the off season for the woman's soccer team and they have limited practices and lifting sessions although all the girls still hang out together. I am interested in many more soccer events the team has together, they are really a pleasure to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment